Child Custody Law in Fort Washington, PA
Regardless of the number of children who are involved, if you have a case involving child custody law in Fort Washington, PA, don't look further for legal assistance than the Law Office Of John Attiani. We're familiar with the court system in the area and focused on offering an exceptional level of legal support to all of our clients. We can work with many different types of situations and will offer relevant advice that'll help you make informed decisions.
Affordable Pricing and Personalized Representation
We know that we have to pay close attention to details when we work, so we give each case the time it requires. Our rates are kept as low as possible in order to save our clients money, and we do our best to keep our services accessible to anyone who needs them.
At the Law Office Of John Attiani, we know that each client we serve has different needs. Our work with child custody law could help you resolve your situation in in Fort Washington in a timely manner. Call our office today to set up a consultation about your case.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Temple University School Of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D. - 1993
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania B.S. - 1984
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panelist
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Custody Mediator