Child Support Law in Fort Washington, PA
Regardless of your legal needs, if you're dealing with a situation involving child support law in Fort Washington, PA, consider seeking assistance from the Law Office Of John Attiani. We can help many different types of clients and will take the time to understand the details of your case so that we can provide personalized services designed to resolve your situation in an expedient manner.
A Client-Focused Approach
We want our clients to feel supported when they hire our firm, so we communicate openly and answer questions thoroughly when it comes to discussing legal options. Allow us to protect your rights and provide you with the information necessary so that you can move through the legal system efficiently.
Our priority is to help you resolve your case in a beneficial manner. We're familiar with the different aspects of child support law in Fort Washington, and we'll share any insights with you. We'll keep all of the paperwork organized and filed properly. To learn more about our services, give the Law Office Of John Attiani a call today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Temple University School Of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D. - 1993
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania B.S. - 1984
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panelist
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Custody Mediator