Family Law in Fort Washington, PA
Whether your family law issue in Fort Washington involves settling the details of a divorce, child custody, or child support situation, the Law Office Of John Attiani may be able to help. Our goal is to educate our clients about their options so that they can make informed decisions that'll keep their rights protected. Clients can expect that we will:
- Offer pertinent legal advice
- Answer questions thoroughly
- Take care of all of the paperwork
Dealing with family issues can cause a lot of stress and anguish, so we strive to offer our clients a high level of support. We want people to feel comfortable using our services, so we'll meet with them as often as needed and address any of their concerns. We're flexible with our appointment scheduling and available throughout the week.
The Law Office Of John Attiani is conveniently located in Fort Washington, PA, for parties who need family law support. Any situation will receive our full attention. To learn more, give us a call today and set up an appointment.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Temple University School Of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania J.D. - 1993
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania B.S. - 1984
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Arbitration Panelist
- Montgomery County Court Of Common Pleas, Custody Mediator